Online Registration & Payment
Please select your Profession
Onsite registration closes 31 August 2019.
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT
Masters of Surgery Africa offers a 10% group discount to societies that register 20 or more attendees. To register a group, please contact us.
VISA LETTER REQUEST R350
* Request Visa Letters from email@example.com
* Visa Letters to be issued after payment for both the Visa Letter and the Congress is received in full.
CONGRESS DINNER R385
Please note that the Congress Dinner is not included in the Congress fees.
Registration for delegates includes:
Admission to Lecture sessions
Admission to Discussion Panel sessions
Admission to the Exhibition
Cocktail Events/Networking Reception
Accompanying Persons’ registration includes:
Walking City Tour
Sunrise Yoga event
- Registration forms received without payment will not be confirmed until the payment is received.
- For administrative reasons registration forms received after 30
August2019 will not be processed.
- Participants will have to register on-site during the official registration opening hours.
- By registering you agree that if your contact information is captured from your badge with a lead retriever, you may receive information by email from the companies and
organisationsthat request that.
- Registrations will only be accepted over the internet. However, in exceptional cases where local infrastructure for accessing the internet is unavailable, submissions by ordinary means (fax or regular mail) will be accepted. In this case, please contact the General Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a hard copy of the registration form.
All registration fees are payable in South African Rand (ZAR).
Available payment methods are stated below:
Via PayFast (Credit Card and EFT Payments)
- The most widely used online payment solution. Payfast process local and international credit cards, with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect you against chargebacks.
- Accepting: Creditcards – Visa And Mastercard, Instant: EFT, Manual EFT, Bitcoin, Masterpress
All cancellations are to be sent to email@example.com (email).
- Cancellations received before 1 July 2019, deposits will be refunded less 20% of the paid fee for administrative costs. Refunds will be reimbursed 60 days after the end of the event.
- No refunds for registrations received after 2 August 2019 will be
- Visa Invitation Letters and Congress Dinner are non-refundable.
Congress Organizers must receive the registration amount in full, free from issuing and receiving bank charges. In case of any difference in amount they will be charged on-site.
General Terms and Conditions:
Registration can be done online by filling in the registration form. After
Participants who cancel less than 4 weeks before the event will be required to pay the participation fee in full. All cancellations must be made by an email and the authoritative date is the date of receipt.
The organizers are not liable for any losses, accidents or damage to persons or objects, regardless of the cause. Participants and accompanying persons attend the conference and all accompanying events at their own risk and responsibility.
Only fully completed and signed registration forms will be accepted. By registering you agree that if your contact information is captured from your congress name tag (with a retriever, you may receive information by email from delegates, companies unless specified otherwise). The organizers are not liable for any losses, accidents or damage to persons or objects, regardless of the cause. Participants and accompanying persons attend the conference and all accompanying events at their own risk and responsibility.
Speakers’ comments during the Congress are in no way binding onto Masters of Oncology, South Africa. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Masters of Oncology South Africa, reserves the right to change the programme, date and/or venue at any time without notice. While reasonable care will be made to protect delegates’ personal information, some information given to Masters of Oncology by the delegates will be recorded into its database and will be used for marketing, administration and promotional purposes. Masters of Oncology South Africa may also share this information with its event sponsors in order for them to contact the delegates about products and services which may be of interest to the delegates. Masters of Oncology South Africa may also share this information with providers of services relating to the event (e.g. venues and hotels) for purposes of fulfilling your booking. Faculty and Delegates are required to comply with the rules and regulations governing the applicable venue and/or accommodation. The faculty and delegates will insure and keep insured property brought along, at their own risk. Masters of Oncology South Africa expressly excludes any liability for any property damage or loss incurred at any time during the event. In the eventuality that the Masters of Head and Neck Congress cannot be held or has to be moved or changed due to any reason(s) beyond its control that prevent or substantially hinder the planned holding of the Congress or Unforeseen political and economic events, national emergency, national mourning or any other event of “Force Majeure, Masters of Oncology South Africa, will not be held responsible. Due to changes in the medical industry code of conduct, the Masters of Oncology is no longer able to grant access to the Congress for accompanying persons.
Active participants’ name tags will contain a barcode, which will act as an electronic business card, enabling visitors to leave their contact details for exhibitors quickly and easily. Data protection is warranted in accordance with the South African Data Protection Act. The right of the participants to film, photograph or take television of video footage during the congress is prohibited, unless a written authorisation is granted by Masters of Oncology. The Masters of Oncology is not responsible for any bodily or material damage (including theft) sustained by participants during the Masters of Head and Neck Surgery Congress, which is not directly the fault of the Masters of Oncology. Each participant is responsible for his or her own insurance in such events.